Welcome to Friday!
And hopefully this has been a great week for you.
Here are your Five for Friday must knows and updates:
- There has been a growing wave of resignations now officially called ‘The Great Resignation’. What is driving this wave? https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/10/07/top-reasons-great-resignation-workers-quitting/
- As the Pandemic recedes, millions of workers are saying ‘I Quit’: https://www.npr.org/2021/06/24/1007914455/as-the-pandemic-recedes-millions-of-workers-are-saying-i-quit
- 8 common misconceptions about meaningful work: https://mymatchwork.com/blog/8-common-misconceptions-about-meaningful-work/
- What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin 101 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uh720poZ8w
- Join the growing network of employment coaches and job developers from the US and Canada: https://lu.ma/community/com-TLzAMg7DIJ1vB89/join