It is the last Friday of October amd only 2 months left in 2021!
Where does the time go?
Seriously, it just felt like January a couple of months ago.
Here are your five for Friday takeaways:
- Governance: Union calls for forensic audit of employment agency as workers prepare for layoffs: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/union-calls-for-forensic-audit-employment-agency-1.6228695
- Ex-Employee Sues D.C. Employment Services For Allegedly Failing To Pay Overtime: https://dcist.com/story/21/10/28/dc-employment-services-lawsuit-overtime/
- Google, Snap and Dozens Of Tech Companies Coordinate New Diversity Push:https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-28/google-snap-among-tech-effort-to-improve-workforce-diversity
- How the Social Sector Thinks About Tech Is Wrong: https://www.globalissues.org/news/2021/10/26/29163
- Make the Right Tech Investments: A Digital Assessment Tool for Nonprofits https://blog.techsoup.org/posts/introducing-techsoups-digital-assessment-tool